We offering tax classes in-person where available. Classes will start again this fall!
TAX COURSE NEAR YOU
We offer flexibility to meet your learning style and your busy schedule. During our tax course, our top notch instructors cover most tax schedules, credits and forms that can be filed with an individual tax return. Plus, you'll learn how to prepare taxes on paper.
WHY SHOULD YOU ENROL?
Our classes are great for individuals who want to understand how the Canadian tax system works.
Flexible class schedule
Stable second career option
Classes offered locally
Expand your income potential
Liberty Tax’s Basic course allows you to acquire solid foundational knowledge of:
- Income from various sources
- Social benefits and other amounts
- Investment income and expenses
- Support payments paid and received
- RRSPs and other registered plans
- Child care expenses
- Moving expenses
- Sale of Principal Residence reporting
- Foreign Property reporting
- Medical expenses & the Disability Tax Credit
- Single, couples and retired situations explored
- Pension income splitting
- Refundable and non-refundable credits
The course is approximately 30 hours (3 hours per chapter) and an exam. Those who receive a cumulative mark of 70% or greater will receive a certificate.**You must have a windows O/S to allow you to use the student software.The cost is $299 (plus tax). This one fee covers your E-book as well as access to one of the two methods to learn, virtual or in-person.