Meals and Entertainment Expense

The most you can deduct for meal expenses is 50% of your claim during eligible travel periods. Long-haul truck drivers are an exception to this 50% rule. They can claim 80% of meals during an eligible trip. 

You will need to fill out a Form TL2 Claim for Meals and Lodging as well as provide a signed copy of the Form T2200 Declaration of Conditions of Employment from your employer.