Important information about Tax Information Slips.
Information slips are prepared by your employer, payer, or administrator and must be issued by the last day of February of the following calendar year to which the slips apply.
If you have not received or have lost or misplaced your current year’s T4 slip or any other information slip you believe you will need in order to complete your tax return, we can source missing slips from CRA for you.
The following is a list of some of the information slips you may receive:
- T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid
- T4A Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity and Other Income
- T4A Statement of Old Age Security (OAS)
- T4A (P) Statement of Canada Pension Plan (CPP) Benefits
- T4E Statement of Employment Insurance (EI) and Other Benefits
- T4RSP Statement of Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) Income
- T5007 Statement of Benefits
- T5018 Statement of Contract Payments
- T3 Statement of Trust Income
- T4A(OAS) Statement of Old Age Security
- T4RIF Statement of Registered Retirement Income Fund
- T2202 – Tuition Certificate
- T5008 Statement of Securities Transactions