EMPLOYMENT INSURANCE BENEFITS
Important information about Employment Insurance Benefits or EI.
The Employment Insurance premiums you pay are based on your insurable earnings. Your insurable earnings are shown in box 24 of your T4 slips.
EI premium rates and maximums - Canada.ca
Please contact any Liberty Tax Canada office for help in determining your overpayment.
- Deductions, Credits, & Rebates
- Provincial Parental Insurance Plan (PPIP)
- Working Income Tax Benefit (WITB)
- Medical Expenses
- Employment Insurance (EI)
- GST/HST Credit
- Meal Expenses
- Vehicle Expenses
- Business Tax Deductions & Business Expenses
- GST/HST New Housing Rebate
- Lifelong Learning Plan (LLP)
- Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)