Business Tax Filing & Tax Forms
To report your Business or Professional Income and expenses you will need to complete Form T2125. This form has a section for business activities such as a store or repair shop, and another section for Professional activities such as an accounting practice.
Form T2125, Statement of Business and Professional Activities
You have to complete a separate form for each business or professional activity you operate.
For further topics for reporting your business income and expenses like:
- Completing Form T2125 - Statement of Business & Professional Activities
- Getting Form T2125 - Statement of Business & Professional Activities
- Industry codes - Industry codes list to be used when completing the form T2125
- Capital cost allowance - How to deduct the cost of capital property over the years
- Eligible capital expenditures - Definitions, calculations, election and replacement property
- Important Dates - Due dates for filing your returns and making your payments. Establishing a fiscal year-end and calculating installment payments.
- Other Forms and Publications
Click CRA link: CRA Reporting your business income and expenses